cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Texts for Payment AGAIN?

Garygsax
Fledgling

Ordered a 4G Plus Hub in March and received 3 x Hubs and sims? rang Three to let them know and said i'd use one of them, ok we will send a jiffy bag to return the remaining 2 + sims, tried the router which was dreadful 1.6 mbs.

Returned all of the Hubs and got Post Office receipts and was told the  account was closed by one of Three's advisors?

Then i start getting demands for £5 for the D/Debit fee?, contacted the Community Hub and Suzi took up the case and after a short while it was resolved, Thank You Suzi.

Now were in July and i have started to get further texts demanding i pay £10 final bill? What for, I do not have a product or a service and will not be paying for something i dont have, maybe one of the Community Team could look into this for me again.

Thanks

Gary Gregg

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Garygsax,

I'm really sorry if you're being contacted about payment on the returned devices. We operate a money back guarantee for returns within the 30 days, so the bills should have been waived entirely for you if that were the case. I can't view the account personally to see what's went wrong, but I'll PM you details for a team that can make sure this is sorted out.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.