cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harassment

Prydd21
Active

After an online chat with Three ( I have the transcript) it was agreed I would leave without penalties as it was inside the initial 28 days. A bag was sent to me to return the equipment ( I have the post office proof of postage and the proof of receipt by Three ) this was completed in February.

I started to receive demands for non payment of an active account ( the one that was closed ) . I called the customer services and was advised that it takes a little time for the right hand to speak to the left hand but it would be sorted and I would not hear anything else. I received at least 3 more demands for £15 saying I was in arrears and the service had been stopped until I paid.

I complained via email and received a telephone call from Three, they asked me for the account password and security details, I advised them the account was closed in January 2023 and I didn’t have a password or notable place security information, they could not understand that and kept asking for the same information. I then received a letter threatening a debt collection agency on me if I didn’t pay. I again complained, I received a telephone call from Three, asking for my security information, I again told them I didn’t have an account so there was no information to give them. I then received an email stating that because I couldn’t give them the security information there was nothing they could do.

I have received another threatening letter saying the matter is now being passed to a debt Collector and my credit rating has changed.

I am a person who has had 2 recent heart attacks, I don’t need this anxiety! It is obvious Three are not going to ever be able to understand the account is closed any they have got all the equipment back so I need to start legal proceedings against them.

has anyone else suffered the same issue and if so how did you resolve it. I am at my wits end!!!

as previously stated I have all the proof relating to this.

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Prydd21,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're not finding any reassurance in my messages, or that you feel I have written off the situation, that's not my intention at all. I assure you that I have taken steps to make sure this has all been handled last week.

I've explained that we can't disclose account details over the community platform, that's why I've put you in contact with a trusted colleague who is communicating with you in a format where you can discuss the account specifics and get this cleared up.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.