Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Broadband account suspended

Due to an oversight on my part I missed a few payments without realising. I only found out about it when I received an email from the debt recovery company. I paid the outstanding amount immediately but it was still showing as owing on my account. I ...

Dons2304 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

JAAKKERR

I am currently traveling in Belgium and I cannot get my phone connected and my 3 app has disappeared from my phone; my number is 07*********, can I purchase more mins and reactivate it please: My registered address is *** Regards   Jim

JAAKKERR by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complain about sim card

This is to inform Three Company that I have 3 sim cards, one for me and the other 2 for my kids, one sim comoing with a high bill for the past 3 months without any reason and aganist the agreement with Three Company.I have visted the Company one mont...

Mohamed1 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Three not blacklisting stolen phone

I have received a letter from Three confirming usage and that they have blacklisted my stolen phone.  In reality the device still has not been blacklisted on the national database and my insurance company will not honor my claim until this is done.  ...

MJClem by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Heloo

this month my 2-year contract will expire and I want you to stop my contract. I have been with your company for 4 years and 3 contracts and I have not had any benefits with your company. I will change my company that knows how to respect customers an...

Petruta by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an account without 2 factor authentication?

I am my Mother's guardian and deal with all her affairs. I set her up with a 3 sim 18 months ago and I administer it. When she became unable to use any sort of mobile phone I fixed her up with a mobile router and "landline phone" she could manage so ...

Best solution Plan ‘names’ explained?

Hi,I see now Three has plans named: LiteValueCompletePlus, many others such as  AdvSIM ?( all very confusing )So, what is the difference / can we get e-sim on all ….. ( are some speed capped )?Thanks, Thanks 

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors