Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Best solution Unexpected Charge

Has anyone else been charged randomly?I have recently been charged £5.92 from my bank account by Three.I have 3 numbers under my name with Three.- My personal Sim only contract (£20.90 per month) DD made on the 27th- My wife's phone phone and sim con...

SWalsh by Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Presale tickets

Hello, there are sites stating that Three customers can preorder Michael McIntyre tickets but cannot see anything on Three Rewards, will this be available please? 

Why do I have to pay?

Good day,I last used your phone service about 3 years ago. I had prepaid credit. Now, out of the blue, this call to action came to me.Isn't that a mistake?

Matiseli by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loyalty means nothing

I have been with Three network for over 10 years. Never miased a payment etc. I am coming to the end of yet another contract and wanted to discuss my options... needless to say i am absolutely disgusted.... I can get a better deal being a "new custom...

Go Roam with my current contract

Hi, My current contract is an Advanced SIM 30GB data unlimited minutes 24M which I took out on the 26th Sept 2021 and I would like to know if I can use Go Roam up to the expiry date and beyond?Will new plans exclude Go Roam?Is Go Roam being phased ou...

My billing

I call the customer care yesterday to buy a top up of £10 to my line 07********* and I have been debi from my account, while I am yet to receive the top up on my line. I have call the customer care again and they said I sh have to chart with the char...

Best solution Three your way plan

Hi hope everyone is well,I upgraded on the 18th January 2023 samsung s22 ultra my question is will I be on the old system or the new system I get an error message E53304 when pairing my watch my billing is the 9th February 2023 thanks.

Maxwell by Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors