cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I complain to Three

FellowsDiary
Regular

How do I write and complain to Three about their negligence and incompetence plus the frustration of using the Digital Assistant (which truly redefines the definition of intelligence?)

5 REPLIES 5
MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS

FellowsDiary
Regular

It was all going so well until they said please enter the validation code we sent you in a text. These people really are useless. The whole issue is they've given my number away to a criminal

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @FellowsDiary,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a frustrating experience.

The link @MZone shared will give you options to raise a complaint, or if you can share your specific feedback about your experiences, I'll be happy to check into how we best direct your complaint.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

FellowsDiary
Regular

Hi @JonathanB and thanks for coming back to me

On another post I explained how Three issued a PAC on my 'phone number to a scammer and although I notified them straight away and they assured me they would cancel the PAC the sad truth is they didn't and hence the scammer was able to start various nefarious fraudulent activities for a couple of hours until we were able to close everything down.

So back onto Three to ask for them to sort it out and they told me they would now have to sort it out with the other service provider which might take five days but that they would get an immediate block put on the number. Every day this week I have 'phoned them for progress and every time they seem to go back to square one  - it will take five working days and of course we're now running into the weekend.

We also contacted them to instruct them not to allow any PAC requests on a second phone we use and they were totally bamboozled by this request and the only response they seemed able to give was "we will raise a PAC for you".

What I want is to speak to somebody in England who understands the seriousness of this situation and is able to take action to block the number immediately and then set about getting it back.

The nature of my complaint will be

• Three Support is totally incompetent
  • There should be a button on the PAC request texts that say "this wasn't me" and stops the process without human intervention
  • The PAC process is too fast and should not move faster than the organisation's ability to rectify any errors it has made
  • In cases of fraud customer support should switch to the UK and phone. BT can do it, why can't Three

Bit of a rant I know but I had the chilling experience of someone phoning my number today for me only to hear the scammer's voice response as bold as brass  

FellowsDiary
Regular

Of course don't contact me via my mobile!😀