cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to change a name and title?

LostInTime

Thought I'd get in ahead of time to ask this question in hopes that it could be done quicker.

I sent my Deed Poll and Covering letter off to Three's PO Box on 25/09/2024 with the signed for option (to ensure it got there safely). It arrived on 27/09/2024.

I am wondering how long it will take for Three to update my name and title on my account, as I would like to not be called by both and out of date name and a title that are both painful to see, and to be able to put money on my phone again as last time I tried the bank denied me for having an out of date name on my Three account (apparently Three takes whatever name is on the account and sends it off to the bank in order to request money).

Also I am going away soon so getting this done before then would be a huge benefit as I'd like to be able to use my phone abroad and cannot for the above listed reasons.

So I'm asking for a rough time-frame and to make sure it doesn't take a long time as I have seen other members on this forum say it has taken.

Will update if it seems to be taking a long time and I will more directly request help.

0 REPLIES 0