cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a PAC code to leave Three? I am going round in circles

Brew70
Fledgling

I am on a month to month contract and have saw a deal on another network that I am wishing to get - on my chat with Three the offer was exactly the same as the website absolutely no difference (so much for being a valued customer after multiple years !)

I was unceremoniously cut off - so now I am trying to get my PAC code - I sent the request using text and lo and behold there is difficulty in finding me !? Convenient !

I then follow the link and its all about taking your PAC to Three and not leaving it - so please just give me a link that I can request my PAC code... 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Follow this link and send a PM to JonathanB. It seems that 3 are having another weekend of screwing up, sorry upgrading, their system this weekend so things may be worse than usual.

About JonathanB - Three Community

markweinreb
Fledgling

@Brew70 The quickest way to get your PAC code is to text PAC to 65075. You’ll get your code within a minute or so, along with an estimate of any outstanding fees if any.

AndreM
Fledgling

How do I find my PAC code on the web account?  It's not in manage account or in my details?  I can't send a txt because I've lost my phone.  Thanks.