cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about pay as you go plan

Arley
Fledgling

last week i bought a sim from the three shop, pre paid with the £35 unlimited data plan on, i was just wondering if it will auto renew next month if i have £35 of credit on before it runs out, or will i have to manually buy it again?

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

You'll only have an auto renew happen if you've enabled auto renew yourself, it isn't active by default. Since you had the current allowance pre applied, we don't believe auto renew would be active. 

If you have credit on the account and you run out of allowances, you will move onto using the cash credit to cover the cost of usage. It's a good idea to enable auto renew if you don't want that to happen. You can opt to have auto renew take it's payment from your bank account, or you can opt to have it take it's payment only from the available cash credit on the account. This means it will need to be topped up in order for auto renew to work.

Pete.

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

You'll only have an auto renew happen if you've enabled auto renew yourself, it isn't active by default. Since you had the current allowance pre applied, we don't believe auto renew would be active. 

If you have credit on the account and you run out of allowances, you will move onto using the cash credit to cover the cost of usage. It's a good idea to enable auto renew if you don't want that to happen. You can opt to have auto renew take it's payment from your bank account, or you can opt to have it take it's payment only from the available cash credit on the account. This means it will need to be topped up in order for auto renew to work.

Pete.

Arley
Fledgling

would you know how i would go about setting up auto renewal the app is a bit confusing