cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting very frustrated with Threes new data pacls

icecoldpoker
Fledgling

I have been a loyal three customer since 2008 (in mobile phone providers that very loyal) but have had serious problems the last few months, in particular, the move over to the new data pack policies. Since you can no longer queue your data packs, I obviously, I  frustration, signed up to auto renew. However, the last two months, it seems to terminate my data pack about 5-6 hours before my new one is registered on the account, both times leaving me in very difficult situations (where I am out in the field, with no access to WiFi, and their helpline closed) and I am in dire need to contact someone (but can't, because my data has been taken away 5 hours before the new pack comes in). This is exactly the reason I used to queue data packs myself, but now this isn't even allowed, it's very very frustrating. 

Last time this happened earlier his evening, I was in the middle of a foreign and rather dangerous city late at night, unable to call a taxi or call my friend to help because my data pack has been terminated and not renewed automatically on time. This is really not good enough, and I am starting to think three is falling behind on its previously good customer service (I couldn't even call customer service or talk on chat because it was out of hours.... what use is that), and I may have to give up with them after 16 years of being a customer. It would be nice if three actually contacted and apologised directly to me regarding this issue, and most importantly actually resvole this situation, its not only inconvenient, it can put people in danger (late night travelling in a strange city) who rely on a constant data connection 

0 REPLIES 0