cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled in 14 day cooling off period but still charged

mahirkhan9
Regular

Hi I had three broadband last year and cancelled in 14 day cooling off period and they tried to take £403 despite speaking to them and they said ‘’do not worry I have written clear notes on the account and you won’t be billed a penny’’ but I kept getting bills of £403 so I quickly cancelled my direct debit and contacted three many times and they said the same thing they apologise they have removed it. Until a week later a credit agency emails and calls me demanding £403 which I obviously cannot pay. Contacted them they said speak to three spoke to three they said they’ll remove the charge AGAIN. then the credit agency stopped emailing me so I forgot about it (I cancelled this account in March) yesterday I decided to check my credit score because I was declined by another provider and on that credit score checked it said you owe three £403!! I’m so frustrated by this it seems like the foreign customer service do this on purpose! always the same thing every time when I contact them. Is it possible for three to please support me with this as I haven’t done anything wrong I even tried to tell them to re activate my services if it was that hard to remove these fake unnecessary charges.

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

This is a customer forum; members cannot help with such problems. 

Contact 3 directly via calling 333, or use CHAT, or Direct Message them via Social Media.

mahirkhan9
Regular

i came on here because every time i contact them they say they will sort it which i thought they did but they have not.

Officina-red
Involved

I would make a complaint, using the online form first, screenshot and save all forms/messages so you have a record, if you have no success, I’d write an old fashioned letter of complaint to the address on the link, https://www.three.co.uk/support/complaints/how-to-complain     if it still doesn’t get corrected, maybe try the citizens advice bureau.