cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot reset my password

NazRiaz
Fledgling

Hi I'm having issues with changing password for my father's my3 account. I have tried over 30 times now and simply don't understand what's wrong. I requested a temporary password and use it to log in to my3 account, as soon I log in, it asks me to change password. So I put new password as the rules such as capital letter, lower case letter, number and special character totalling upto 7 characters. I then re enter my password but the box is always highlighted in red and states that passwords do not match and won't let me proceed. 

Has anyone else had this issue and know what is wrong. I simply want to change password to access my account please

2 REPLIES 2
Jake1963
Fledgling

It's extremely annoying, isn't it? I have the same problem. I even went to a 3 shop to fix it but the staff said that they can't do anything and I have to use the chat bot to fix it.. And we all know how useless those are. I'm seriously thinking of changing networks. 

techbloke
Active

Hi both

Just like most sites, the system will ask you to type and then retype it so that if there's an inconsistency it'll be brought to your attention.

Check carefully what you are typing, I'd recommend doing this on a desktop or laptop keyboard if you can.

If you are doing via your mobile device, give it a few seconds to load the page as if you start typing when the page hasn't fully rendered, the letters can get jumbled so you might be typing abcdef and it might in fact end up acbdef, I've seen this happen a number of times during my time supporting systems.