Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Paramount+ login

Hi, I've just got a new plan which includes paramount+ but I'm not sure where I get my login details from or how the app knows I get the service free.Does anyone know where I get the details from please?

Steve68 by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

50 Cent Pre sale tickets

HiI just wanted to ask as to when will the 50 Cent pre sale tickets be available on the Three+ App. On the ticket master website it says the Three pre sale will go live at 10am so does that mean close to the 10am they will appear on the app too? I ke...

bilal73 by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Change from PAYG to Pay Monthly

Hi,I ordered a PAY MONTHLY SIM recently and it just arrived. What is the procedure to switch from my existing PAYG number to the PAY monthly plan?Customer care has been useless.Thanks,Suddha 

ssray23 by Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access old account to make payments

In around April, I stopped direct debit to my old account because I'd got a new account. I'm not able to access the old account due to my old email it's on no longer working, and I cannot login because I've forgotten the password. Payments have stopp...

Proof of usage

It is rather frustrating the fact that it has been 2 weeks and no one from three is willing to help me with a document i require in order for me to complete my claim with my isurance company.My phone was stolen and i need proof of usage from three. I...

USA travel using Google as sat nav

Hi allI'm going to the US next month and I normally use my Google maps as my sat nav. The 12gb fair usage is not going to enough as we are doing a driving holiday . Is there a better way to get more data and also keep the cost down? Cheers

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors