cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues accessing Three rewards

kath5467
Fledgling

I’m an existing customer but I’m not able to access my three + rewards account.  I forgot my password and tried to reset but I get an error message “unauthorised number”.  I’ve tried contacting Customer Services multiple times - is someone able to help?

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

There’s a section that says forgot your password which will send a link to your registered email address but you don’t say what happened when you contacted customer service ? This is a public forum with no access to your account so all we can do is advise.

MZone
Rising star

I had a Three contract and Three+ worked fine. I ported my number out to get a better deal and took a new contract with Three and ported the same number back. I now can’t access Three+ using the same number or re-register as a new customer. I spoke to customer services who confirmed that as that number is linked to an old account and been linked to a Three+ account albeit now closed I can’t register for Three+ again using the same number. They are aware of the issue but there is no timeframe on a fix. They apologised and gave me an account credit. Very poor but what can you do. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @MZone,

I've sent a reply to your PM. I'll let you know there if I get an update.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kath5467,

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble accessing Three+. Did you port your number out of Three and back in again, or move it between PAYG, personal Pay Monthly, or Business Pay Monthly at any point? When did the issue seem to start to your knowledge?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.