cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has manage spend cap function gone

Skypie
Fledgling

I cannot find the spend cap option on either the app or by accessing my account though browser. I have followed tops on other threads but they seem to be older and I thunk the app design has changed. I had been told by webchat that my spend limit had been increased but it obviously hasn't since I cannot contact family abroad Somebody had posted a link on another thread about the same issue and it's not working either.
Honestly, I've had nothing but issues with 3 since I've joined a month ago, biggest mistake ever! 

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, payg or contract?

Skypie
Fledgling

Hi, I'm on a contract

sc1999
Local celebrity

I've just checked the 3 app and spend cap is still under bills. Click on bills and spend cap is about 2/3's the way down the screen.

Skypie
Fledgling

Maybe it's because I'm a new customer and never had a bill yet but all I seem to be able is to change my payment method on bills, no other options. Unless there is another bill tab that I cannot see? I only seem to have pay my bills tab, no general 'bill' tab. I've played around with every option I can think of and still cannot see it. Might just have to spend another hour on live chat in the hope that the spend cap is adjusted for real this time since I need to be able to phone abroad

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Skypie,

Sorry for the delay in picking up this post. Hopefully you found this already, but in the new My3 layout it's "manage services", then "settings" to find the spend cap. If viewing from the App, manage services is found in the menu that displays when you click the 3 dots next to Top Used Allowances.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.