Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 2022 Bill high and not available

rajdusad
Fledgling

My bill for the month of June 2022 was extremely high. I still can’t see the bill online. Spoke with helpline and chat line who promised to send me a copy of the bill for the month of June 2022  - on three occasions. No email arrived!! Not even in spam. What’s going on?? Any ideas please?

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

This sounds really frustrating, rajdusad, I'm sorry your last bill hasn't been clear and that you've not received the copy you were promised.

Can you please log into My3 and check that we have the correct contact details for you, particularly your email address?

If you then click 'Your Account', then 'Bills and payments' and finally 'Your bills', you should see a list of your last 12 bills. Is the June one missing from this list, or do you see an error message of any kind?

Let us know, and we'll do our best to help you further.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.