cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Losing the will to live ๐Ÿ™„

Dannii1263

I have 4 accounts with 3, for myself and 3 children (one of whom is now an adult). 
No issues with the accounts for the younger two and we can login using their email addresses fine. 
But for years now we keep having a recurring problem with me being unable to log into my own account/phone numberโ€ฆ I input my mobile phone number, email address and password and it says itโ€™ll send a verification codeโ€ฆ then sends a code to my adult daughters numberโ€ฆ when the code is input, it takes us to her phone numbers accountโ€ฆ 

No less than 3 times not, customer services have assured me that my email address isnโ€™t linked to her phone number, and they have โ€˜changedโ€™ the address to her email address. It shouldnโ€™t have needed to be changed each timeโ€ฆ but apparently is has been. 
Iโ€™ve been told to uninstall and reinstall the app and then re register with my email addressโ€ฆ guess whatโ€ฆ same problem. So Iโ€™m unable to access my own phone numbers account online. 

Iโ€™ve asked if we can transfer my daughters phone number account, entirely into her name, as sheโ€™s an adult and sheโ€™s paid her own bill for years nowโ€ฆ to be told theyโ€™re unable to do that and to re contact them in a few weeks as theyโ€™re updating systems yet againโ€ฆ weโ€™ve had my daughters number with 3 for over 10 yearsโ€ฆ probably 20 years actuallyโ€ฆ 

Does anyone have any ideas at all to help as Iโ€™m started to get so frustrated that Iโ€™m debating cancelling all 4 accounts and moving elsewhere. It shouldnโ€™t be this hard to contact three, and/or get a resolution that worksโ€ฆ and doesnโ€™t reset itself every single time they โ€˜updateโ€™ their systemsโ€ฆ which seems to revert the systems insteadโ€ฆ 

Iโ€™m more than frustrated at this point. 
Any advice and solutions will gratefully be accepted. 

Many thanks โ˜บ๏ธ 

0 REPLIES 0