cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM card

LushLife
Fledgling

I’ve had to use an O2 SIM in my phone when I’ve been staying with family where Three has no signal. I’ve come to get my Three SIM to put it back in my phone and it’s gone! I can’t find it anywhere. How do I replace this and do I have to pay to have it replaced? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

Google three lost sim card. Pay monthly and fill out the form. PAYG call them.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Oh no, @LushLife I'm sorry you had to switch out your Three SIM to begin with, that's not great to hear. It's extra annoying that the card has now gone missing, they are tricky to keep track of!

To make sure your old SIM card isn't used by anyone else, the first thing to do is report it as lost. I've sent you a PM with more information on how to do that. You can request a new SIM at the same time.

Alternatively, once your old SIM is reported as lost, you can pop your details into this form to request a replacement. We'll send that out to your registered address via first class mail. If you can visit your local Three store with valid photo ID instead, you can pick up a replacement there and then. Find your closest store using our store locator.

Hope this helps! We're glad to have you here on Three Community and hope you have your SIM up and running again soon.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

raininita
Fledgling

Lost sim 

I want to block 

raininita
Fledgling

Sim lost 

I just want to block and order another on 

Toseefahmed123
Fledgling

Hi there I lost my pay as you go SIM card number is 07*********

sc1999