Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim

Stephb888
Fledgling

Hi all!

I am on holiday in Mexico. I seem to have lost my pay monthly 3 sim out the back of my phone case when I switched it to a local sim. Sim is blocked but I was wondering if my friend can pick up an unassigned sim for me in the UK? She is joining me on the trip in 5 days so ideally she can pick one up and I get it registered over support chat etc. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Stephb888,

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your SIM. Hopefully this isn't disrupting your trip too much, and you enjoy your time in Mexico.

In store, it needs to be the account holder to pick up a replacement SIM, as the team need to see photo ID to provide the SIM. However, if someone is able to pick up your post for you, customer services should be able to send a SIM to your billing address.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!