cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major problems since the recent Three system updates!

Dazie999
Regular

TO THREE SUPPORT STAFF AND WARNING FOR OTHERS WHO MAY BE EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES...

I have been having horrendous problems with all admin aspects of the service for more than the last week - since you updated your systems! Can't login to the app, can't login to the website, billing is messed up big time, staff say they've not been trained + more!

Just some of the issues:

> If I try to login on the web with my mobile number (or register) it says "We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk"

> Any link to the website sometimes says "you do not have access to this website"! 

> I have 4 numbers for my family, if I try to re-register on the app (which you are forcing us to do!) then it says that the email address is already in use!

> If I try to login with that email address it instead logs me into a different one of my 4 numbers!

> I have had messages threatening me to be cut off because my direct debit has not gone through, despite the fact that it has!

> I have had messages saying that I am out of data and will be charged 0.21 per MB (over £200 per GB!!!), despite that fact that I have 6GB left! Of course I am unable to check this as the app and website are broken so I have to spend 30 mins on hold to find out!

> I found that spend caps have randomly changed! 2 left at £0 as I asked for, 1 set to £15 and another set to £10!!!

> Staff have told me they can't help with some of my questions have they have not yet received training on the new systems!!!

> Staff suggested a solution that would mean I would be totally cut off from managing 3 of my 4 numbers!!! The OTP would be sent to my family phones or email addresses which I don't have access to! I have managed these numbers for years but now you are making this extremely difficult!

How can you have managed to screw ALL of these things up at the same time, and not even trained staff to be able to help???!!!

This has so far wasted at least 3 hours of my life with several calls totalling 2 hours on the phone to Three! Its also caused panic with a family member falsely being told they have no data and are now incurring over £200 per GB for data!!! And the caps were changed without my consent causing future risk of charges.

What a complete disgrace!!!

26 REPLIES 26
Avondale
Rising star

I think that you are quite fortunate if that has only wasted three hours of your life. My prediction is that you will waste many more hours before this is all sorted out. 

I am still on the "old" system so I guess that I have still got this unique customer experience to come.  

Clever-Trevor
Involved

I agree - it’s a mess & similar issues for me! 

some sims on old system & work fine. 

most have moved & either cannot login or says re-register & when I try it fails with ‘account exists’

what chaos 

one on Three, please sort it out!

GrayG
Regular

Im a new customer of 1 week and in the same boat, i bought my contract on Fonehouse, im assuming i have the 14 day rule to change my mind and im very close to doing so, this is ridiculous and im not prepared to be locked into a 24 month contract with this nonsense.  For those already locked into a contract, surely in the contractual agreement there are clauses where you are entitled to leave without charge if Three fail to fulfill their end of the agreement, thats standard for most companies, whether or not this would fall into that category is another story and as for ringing customer support whom im assuming wont be Clear English speaking reps, probably untrained, with a handbook in front of them with the most common solutions to most issues and are no help at all, we need someone at the  very heart of Tech support, not untrained call centre staff.  Im scared once im locked in what will happen, they have completely screwed their system up, even Three store staff are unable to access our accounts, Three has fallen and it doesnt look like theres going to be an easy fix and every customer that is patient and loyal should be compensated, its a joke, a complete shambles.  I feel i will probably be cancelling and returning the phone by the end of today and going somewhere else.

Curlysutoo
Active

This is me! Sim only from Fonehouse and it’s taken a week for my number to be transferred. I’ve asked for email address to complain and I’m still waiting. 

tynrab
Fledgling

I have this exact problem.  Trying to manage 4x accounts for family members, 2x still on “old system” including my own, and 2x on “new system” that won’t allow me to use the same email address to register.

@Three, why can’t you make it easy for your customers?

#problems #accountmanagement #three #customervalue

fillroyy
Fledgling

Completely broken. Trying to re-register and the register button simply does nothing on website or app. Useless.

Dazie999
Regular

Same here. On top of the other problems which remain, the "Register" button on the website no longer does anything - it did a couple of days ago!

@Three: You are making things worse!

Curlysutoo
Active

I’m new and had a nightmare experience. I asked twice for an email address to complain but still waiting. Maybe I should have left before I started.