cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss

Oscars-22
Fledgling

I cannot afford to pay my Bill, but I did make a payment of £20.00 yesterday, I can pay another installment of payment on Friday, when I get paid, but I cannot even receive incoming calls, as I have been completely city off! I do apologise. But I will make another payment on Friday. Would it be possible for my number to receive incoming calls in the meantime please, My name Diane. Tel 07*********

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

If you don't pay your bills, service will be terminated; simples. If you'd contacted them beforehand, there

may have been suggestion offered.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Not very helpful. Some panic when money is tight and others don't so don't judge.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi Diane, you need to call customer services on Call 333 or 0333 338 1001 before non, or late, payment becomes an issue. Hopefully they will be understanding.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Oscars-22,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with keeping up with your bills, and we really appreciate you made a payment for what you can afford.

I hope you were able to get some help with this through customer services as @sc1999 suggested. Just in case, I'll send you a private message so you can webchat with a colleague that can help.

We understand there's a variety of reasons why you might have a short or long term financial difficulty and have policies in place to help. What is available may depend on the balance, how many bills are overdue, and other circumstances, so we can't give a definitive answer on the community, but if you chat with the team on the message I send, they'll help as best as we can.

To find your messages on community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.