cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login and can't get support

milkysparefroop
Fledgling

I registered a new sim last night and created my account and now I can't login. I've reset my password multiple times and I know I am using the correct details, but I get an error saying Oops those details aren't right (or something). I can't get support because live chat isn't working. Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how to get help or should I just give up and go elsewhere?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, we all suffer from this occasionally.  Try turning off WiFi and connect over the 3 network or vice versa.  I do not know if there is a delay in the system setting up your account.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @milkysparefroop, how did you get on with this?

Are you trying to log in to the app? Just check that you're using the specific Three Pay As You Go app, as the other one isn't set up for our newer Pay As You Go customers. You'll find it here for Android and Apple

If you're getting this error when logging into My3, can you please try clearing the cache of your browser and give it another go?

If that doesn't help, you can find a chat link for our dedicated Pay As You Go team at the bottom of our support page. Get in touch with the team so they can check over your account and help get you logged in.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.