cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing phone deliverd by dpd

Jasminew13
Fledgling

hey guys,

I ordered a iphone 14 pro from three on the 11/07/23 i recieved an email from dpd stating would arrive 12/07/23 between the times 12.30-14.35 ( i also took time of work to wait for this delivery) that never turned up they stated they had been to my address but no one answered. They did not call to my house, as i was home waiting. I recieved an email to say that would arrive the next day. 12/07/23 but i was in work that day so i arranged for the parcel to go to nearest store which i chose the local post office. I recieved another email stating would arrive at post office on 13/07/23. So today friday i got another email stating it had arrived at the post office. I went to collect the parcel and there was no phone in the package just a wire my paperwork and battery power pack ( pinyeng). I have called up three and explained the situation to them. Three was not very helpful as they said they would file a dispute which would take upto 48 hours. 

I have also been in touch with dpd via chat whom told me that i would have to take this up with three. They were also not helpful very little advice. I then called the police to report theft as this is the case. Police have informed me to let three investigate firstly incase the matter is solved and if it doesnt to call them back. 

My concerns are that i am not going to recieve new phone and be left with a bill for 24 months. I have proof of emails etc. Also pictures of what i have recieved and phone calls logged of all professionals involved.

Does anyone know what else i can do about this as i am worried i am not going to recieve a new phone? 

Many thanks 

Jasmine 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, the link below is another case of DPD losing a phone. It seems you neeed to make sure that your issue has been escalated to the correct department. There are a couple of replies from a moderator so you could message him directly.  Unfortunately,  the person  who made the original post never reported back. Good luck.

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Account-and-services/Stolen-phone-by-dpd/m-p/8719

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jasminew13,

I'm so sorry to hear that your new phone was missing, I can't imagine how frustrating this must be. I'll do my best to help. I know it's really worrying to have to wait for feedback but raising the dispute so that the proper teams can look into this further is the right thing for customer services to do here.

Have you had any feedback yet? Let me know if there's been any progress or updates, and I'll see if I can do anything more to help from there.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.