cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My App - quick switch between accounts

Clever-Trevor
Established

I have a number of accounts - I know wishing the My 3 App - that I can logout - then Login using the drop down - however, would like the option to switch between accounts from within the App - is this something might be added?

5 REPLIES 5
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there, Clever-Trevor. 

That's an interesting thought, and it's a good idea. I'm not aware of it being a feature that's being worked on. I'll pass along the feedback though, hopefully it's something we see in a future version of the app! 🙂 Thanks.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Fred1
Fledgling

I am wanting to do the same thing as Trevor As I have 2 accounts.  When I first use the 3 app I have the option to switch accounts.  After I have done that I can’t switch back.  However, I was able to do it once before, but I can’t remember what I did.  It was more trial and error.  

Please could someone add the “Switch accounts” button to the Home Screen of the app after I have switched accounts on the first occasion.  Thanks.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fred1,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll pass this on to the App team. 

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

saxyman
Fledgling

I also have a number of 3 accounts and would also like to change accounts every now and then especially with 3plus is this something that could be looked at 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

You should now be able to have the team merge your accounts into one as long as the are all in your name. This will allow you to log in and manage multiple numbers through a single sign on within the Three app. 

If you're looking to do that, please reach out to the support team on one of the contact options on our Contact Us page. 

It's worth noting that Three+ still requires you to sign in separately to each of those.

Pete.