Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Registration

Nm007
Fledgling

Hi,

I am a new pay n go customer and really need to register. Anybody have a fix for this?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Paddiewack
Superstar

Explain what issues you’re facing. Have you downloaded the app,are you using a valid email address???

Nm007
Fledgling

I am trying to register via the webpage. It takes me to a page that requires me to enter my phone number I am then directed to another page which tells me I need to re-register even though I haven’t even registered before. I click this link and the next page refuses to load and stays blank. I am using an iPhone 5s so unfortunately I cannot download the app as my iOS is too old. I have tried reloading the page in desktop mode in safari and opera but still no luck. I have no idea how I am supposed to register now. 

Thank you for taking time to help 

Paddiewack
Superstar

This is clearly a job for customer service and I strongly suggest you call or message them. They have access to your account whereas this forum doesn’t. The reason I asked what issue you were experiencing is that when I was registering I used an email address that I had used previously when I was a payg customer and couldn’t register as a pay monthly customer for some reason. 🤷‍♂️I’m sorry I can’t help you more.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you tried registering using a desktop/laptop? I ask because 3 may be detecting the phone you are using and blocking due to its age. The have been issues with unsupported versions of android as they no longer get security updates.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Good point l,hadn’t thought of that!

davidb
Fledgling

Three app / desktop registration is the same. It does not work.

Search "Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us." for the amount of problems people are having. Customer service can not help either, it is a server problem that hasn't been fixed.

You would think Three would be onto this as it's preventing people from paying their bill.

davidb
Fledgling

The re-register service doesn't work properly, and hasn't worked for about a year now. Search online for:

"Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us."

This is a known problem and a lot of people are experiencing it. Unfortunately, three can't/won't fix it. I pay my bill through the app and have insane trouble getting it paid without being able to log in. I'm not paying it next month if these problems are still around and going to another internet provider.

Paddiewack
Superstar

When all else fails it’s back to customer service via live chat I’m afraid. All we can do on this forum is speculate and that’s no use to you. 
Good luck

Nm007
Fledgling

The live chat feature also doesn’t work