cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

bevans
Regular

Is anyone else having this issue? My data is back after the fiasco of updating the app but I can't connect to the internet. I have signal but I can't load any pages. And yes I have tried all the usual tricks (off and on again, airplane mode)

2 REPLIES 2
GmanX
Active

Any luck? If you can get though on the webchat they might be able to fix it, or at least get you to send proofs so the supervisor teams can.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bevans,

I'm really sorry to hear you've had these two issues, and so close together too. Has your data connection restored since you posted?

In case you haven't tried these already, switching the phone off and on, resetting your network settings, and switching flight/airplane mode on and off can all help resync your SIM's connection with the network.

If you're still seeing the same issue afterwards, try chatting with the team I linked you to by PM last week.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.