cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my refund

TH
Fledgling

I paid for my device which was an early upgrade and Three cancelled the order with DPD and made them send the device back to Three so and still haven't received an reasonable explanation for this and still £226.57 out of pocket. I made this order on the 26th June and still waiting for my refund to come back to my bank. I paid £226.57 and I need my money back. I have Three young children and find it dishearting that I have to wait so long for this money to be returned to me baring in mind the cost of living. I do not understand how Three have not given me my device but have kept my £226.57 deposit. I feel like I have been robbed in broad daylight and I already had a sim only contract so quite shocked at how they are treating their customers.

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

You need to contact 3 Cust. Service directly, not rant on a user forum; simply call 333.

Spoontamer
Regular

You won’t get your refund, you can forget about it. It’s a chinese business, they will do everything to give you what ever, SIM cars, new router, but not money. 

MZone
Superstar

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS

SA61297
Fledgling

Have you received your money yet ? Three is a scam network there’s a reason they’re the cheapest network and sit 4th on the list of the main uk 4 networks