cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official 'Tier 2' support line on the My3 login issues

taras
Regular

I got put through to 'Tier 2' technical support on chat.  Apparently they are aware of the My3 login issue and are working on a fix.

In the absence of an official Three voice giving useful answers in this forum, here is what I was told on chat:

We have seen that customers are able to login however there is the error message comes up saying something went wrong.  Hence we have raised an investigation for the same.

You should be able to access it all good without any issues as soon as possible as this is being taken care on priority. Our team got aware that some customers are having issues logging into the Three App/My3 Online.

I'm glad to let you know our technical teams are working to fix this as quickly as possible. Rest assured we will let you know once it is fixed and you will not need to contact us again for same issue.

I'll reply to this thread if I hear that they have made any progress.  

5 REPLIES 5
DrFunkenbreakz
Active

I believe i spoke to Tech support too last week. I was told the same, in that it was being looked into as high priority.

Today, after a week of requesting a copy of my bill via email, Ive got my first bill from three for my new contract. Looks like they are trying to charge me twice the amount of what it should be. I've contacted fonehouse, who I got the contract through and they have said its down to Three's change of billing system not applying correct discount amount.

I would advise anyone with the login issue to Check Your Latest Bills.

Complaints form if any needs it. Already sent mine

https://www.three.co.uk/support/how-to-complain/complaints-form

DCCop
Regular

Thanks both. Really useful info. As you say, in the complete absence of anything useful from Three! When i got through to helpdesk they said 'just wait'?? Really not reassuring that they know what they are doing. Assume this is a pretty widespread problem. 

taras
Regular

Update. This is what I was told by a UK-based Three member of staff:

Unfortunately, we've had an issue recently with accounts sold through third party websites which has caused a bit of trouble for customers accessing their My3 accounts. So really sorry about that, we know it's not ideal.

The good news is that we're proactively working on this at the moment, and we think we've found a fix. It will take a bit of time for us to implement, but we hope to have this fixed by the middle of next week. You should then be able to access your My3 account. 

DCCop
Regular

Thanks, Taras! That sounds potentially hopeful!

spatel
Regular

That's a breakthrough. At least an acknowledgment of the specific issue.

I was on Chat with Tech Support again on Friday for one and half hours, in the end they opened a Query but the closed it on Sat, of course no resolution.

Guess they have their SLAs to maintain 😉