cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Customers - has anyone managed to get an eSIM yet?

Peter_L
Active

Hi All, I am just interested to know if anyone from old customers (on old system) already managed to get an eSIM? I know that all old customers are recently being migrated to the new system which allows them to finally swap their plastic SIM card to eSIM. As Three website says - before old customers are about being migrated to the new system they will receive a notification/text about the update and after that (which should finished up to max 4 days) they can ask for an eSIM swap as they should be on the new system. I am still on the old system but wondering has anyone already managed to be so lucky to be finally on the new system and get an eSIM?

6 REPLIES 6
Clever-Trevor
Involved

Nope…… 

MZone
Key player

No not yet…..

akaMax
Fledgling

given how effectively Three tend to honour their promises (remember eSIM rollout which we were told was to happen "some time this year" for a number of years?), I personally would try and come to terms with the possibility of not being migrated anywhere from the old platform until such times (if) I decide to renew

Peter_L
Active

I agree with you. That’s why I am wondering if anyone from old customers managed to get an eSIM as to me it looks like nothing is happening at all.

MZone
Key player

I should imagine they are making sure their new billing platform is working for new customers before they even think about migrating existing customers across. I would personally rather they iron out any creases before been changed over. Just wait for them to contact you.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have received email for an update between 13 and 16 July. But not sure if this is for migration to new platform. If do Happy days..