cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old PAYG - have no voice/sms - do have data - account balance and add ons suggest all three.

moggers
Fledgling

Hi, 
Since the 'update' to the account management and app happened, it appears to be a total mess. 
I paid for a data add on last week, and it looks like I also had setup up a 'automatic add on for 10gb / voice /sms' which should have started on 6th october - I appear to have paid for that and my allowances reflect it. 

however, I have no voice/sms. I cannot seem to remove or add any new add ons, or credit. The new system seems incredibly flaky. Can anyone help? I need to make regular calls too!

4 REPLIES 4
Avondale
Rising star

@moggers 

That will need access to your account so isn't something that the Community will be able to resolve. You will need to contact customer Services, wither by calling 333 or by chat. 

Doramarlow
Fledgling

I have the same problem, but despite 3.5 hours on chat support there is no fix. It's hopeless.

Avondale
Rising star

@Doramarlow 

We need to bring this to the attention of @JonathanB.

JCB54321
Active

I have a similar problem. My auto-top-up payment was taken the day before the "essential system update" but all my allowances show as "Expired". I've contacted Three several times and all they say is that they are aware and are looking into it. I've been without phone service for almost 3 weeks now. I can't even buy another data pack because the system says "Sorry, you can only have one Data Pack active on your account at any one time.", despite the fact that my current data pack isn't working. The "essential system update" has obviously messed things up for some customers. The new website and app are still very clunky - I'm not sure it was worth it.