cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered an upgrade (Samsung S24), Say's in stock, been told to wait a month for delivery

daveyyyjones
Fledgling

I ordered an upgrade on 30th of January as I was due for renewal. I Picked the Samsung S24 which stated and still states "In Stock".

I've not had a delivery despite your delivery information stating it's next day delivery. 

Speaking to a web advisor, who wouldn't give me a straight reason why, they told me that the estimate for delivery was the 1st of March. 

After asking, and asking, and asking, they confirmed that Samsung had had a lot of orders and that's the reason. I get that, no issues, it's a new phone. But I would not have ordered it if I knew I had to wait a month for it to arrive.

Why are you selling phones on your website that state "in stock" if they are actually... not in stock? Not really something the "£5 off your next bill" which i rejected covers.

1 REPLY 1
Herthen
Fledgling

I also have the same problem. Ordered an S24 ultra 3 days ago, it said it was in stock. Two days after placing the order it still says "pending". Contacted support and they said the estimated delivery date is a month from now. If it says next day delivery, and it says it's in stock, then why is it NOT in stock? It's utterly absurd. 

Do you have your phone now daveyyyjones? Did it actually take a month to come?