cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding balance for account I didn’t open

Curtis
Fledgling

Is this fraud or really a company that Three use? I've not had any contact from three themselves and this cars don't/won't reply to emails...

Email below:

-----------

Dear Curtis Doughty

Our Client: Three
CARS Ref: 2xxxxx
Client Ref: xxxxx
Balance: £1059.14
Self Service PIN: xxxx

Three have told us that you have an outstanding balance for your Apple Mobile Device, the contract for this device started on 19/08/2023. The outstanding balance is £1059.14

You can pay this in full by visiting www.paycars.co.uk  we accept most major cards as well as Apple/Google payments.

If you can’t clear your balance in full, there are options available to allow you to pay at an affordable monthly plan. 

If you need time to pay, you can set up an affordable payment plan at https://my.carsuk.org using Passcode when registering for online access to your account.

If you need to speak to us, just call 01256 306984 and press option 2, alternatively you can email us admin@carsuk.org

Thanks,

C.A.R.S.

Is there any chance someone could help it’s the first I’ve heard of this and I pay my phone bill with no issues every month

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Maestro

Contact Customer Service here as we have no access to your account as it’s a community forum.