cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add another 3 number on your log in page?

Geluk
Key player

When I log in I can see no way to add my 2nd 3 PAYG number, and can only see a/c balance

for my primary number. Why is this so difficult\ not an option?

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Geluk. 

If you have two accounts, they would normally need to be managed separately, using separate My3 accounts. If you're looking to manage them both under a single My3 account, you would need to have the accounts merged together. 

You can do that by speaking to the Support Team on that. Once the team merge the accounts, you can manage the numbers under a single sign on.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Geluk. 

If you have two accounts, they would normally need to be managed separately, using separate My3 accounts. If you're looking to manage them both under a single My3 account, you would need to have the accounts merged together. 

You can do that by speaking to the Support Team on that. Once the team merge the accounts, you can manage the numbers under a single sign on.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.