cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding bill

My3account
Fledgling

Dear ************

Three have told us that you have an outstanding balance for your Apple Mobile Device, the contract for this device started on 17/03/2023. The outstanding balance is £******

You can pay this in full by visiting www.paycars.co.uk  we accept most major cards as well as Apple/Google payments.

If you can’t clear your balance in full, there are options available to allow you to pay at an affordable monthly plan. 

If you need time to pay, you can set up an affordable payment plan at https://my.carsuk.org using Passcode ****** when registering for online access to your account.

If you need to speak to us, just call 01256 306984 and press option 2, alternatively you can email us admin@carsuk.org

Thanks,

C.A.R.S.

i had this email and im not sure why as im up to date with all 3 payments i tried ringing but went round in circles as i do not have any other 3 numbers 

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Ring 333, or direct message 3, via Social Media.

MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there @My3account 

Thanks for reaching out. I understand it must be confusing to unexpectedly receive a notification such as this.

We'd recommend getting in touch with the third-party organisation who've contacted you, and ask for the account details they've been provided from Three.

You can then get in touch with Customer Services over webchat with this details to query this for further clarification. When asked for your Three number, you may enter 'I don't have a Three number'. Doing so on a few occasions should help connect you with an agent. 

Also, I have removed some of the personal details shared in your post. Please be mindful that this is a community forum, so any information publicly shared is not secure. We want to make sure your details are safe.

Thanks,
Michael