cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

Chestersmate
Fledgling

I have some ATW passes but I have also bought 3 day Europe pass as I am going to Europe before Thailand…Will the Europe passes get used first?

Best solution
Best solution
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Chestersmate,

Thanks for reaching out. We hope your planning for the trip is going well.

To confirm, Thailand is a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, which is separate to Go Roam Around the World. This means that for passes to be valid for this trip, you'd need to purchase Go Roam Around the World Extra passes.

More info on this can be found if you enter your destination here and scroll down to the pass information given.

The passes will be used in line with the destinations you travel to.

This means if you travel to a Go Roam Europe destination, the Europe pass will be used, and if you travel to Thailand, which is a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, the Around the World Extra pass will be used.

I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,
Michael

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Chestersmate,

Thanks for reaching out. We hope your planning for the trip is going well.

To confirm, Thailand is a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, which is separate to Go Roam Around the World. This means that for passes to be valid for this trip, you'd need to purchase Go Roam Around the World Extra passes.

More info on this can be found if you enter your destination here and scroll down to the pass information given.

The passes will be used in line with the destinations you travel to.

This means if you travel to a Go Roam Europe destination, the Europe pass will be used, and if you travel to Thailand, which is a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, the Around the World Extra pass will be used.

I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,
Michael