Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Can i change my e-mail?

Hello! I made a mistake  with email address when creating account, can I change it? My email that is **********@gmail.com   Have a nice day!!

Gabriela by Fledgling
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Phone not working unless connected to WiFi

I went into my local Three store on Tuesday as I was having an issue with my phone. The member of staff I spoke to reckons it could be because I'd put my sim card from my previous one in it so arranged for new sim card with the same number to be sent...

Karlos82 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My 3 Problems

I'm so frustrated. The Three app just fails to work properly on my phone (Pixel 5 - new last year). It's just hit and miss. I'd say 90% of the time I can't log in to My 3 account to check my usage and buy add ons.  Topping up using the app NEVER work...

1009 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

Hi, I’ve recently got a sim with 3. I was away on holiday when I ordered it and haven’t long got back. I’ve put the sim in my phone and tried making an account/logging in but it just keeps saying error. I also asked to transfer my old phone number on...

Best solution Roaming Charges Phone use in USA

Hi, Just returned from a holiday in USA and I have a query. Whilst away I switched “Access data using mobile network” and “Connect to data services when roaming” both to off, and I had a spending cap set at zero. Whilst in USA I needed to make a phon...

mel54 by Fledgling
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming Abroad

Roaming charges abroad.I choose Three over six years ago because of their coverage worldwide .I was very happy with the terms and it was convenient when travelling.Since Brexit,the new contracts people have been forced onto ,mean it is now a complete...

Andybirt by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to view Bill

Currently unable to view latest bill as PDF online or via the app (Failed to load error)Tried multiple devices/browsers and three app which all show errorsAsked live chat now "5" times to send me the bill via email which they promise they will... but...

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors