cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code issue

Ash88
Fledgling

Hello,

I requested a PAC code on 26/05/24; it all came through fine and the message stated it was valid until 03/11/24. I later found out this is incorrect and it is only valid for 30 days. My new service provider had issues trying to port my number and the code expired. I contacted three again on 27/06/24 to request a new PAC code because when I text the old one comes through saying valid until 03/11/24.

I spoke to customer services who said it was ‘stuck’ they raised it with the back office team and said it would be fixed in 48 hours; it was not. I spoke with customer services again, who put me onto their shift manager and said it would be sorted in 72 hours, and makes as urgent as they requested it; it’s not been sorted. I then spoke to customer services again who said it would be a further 72 hours, promised me it would be done in that time, raised a complaint on my behalf; it was not done in 72 hours. 
The complaints department said they would ring me on Tuesday 16/07/24 to update me - there update was we have called you as promised, however it’s not done. I will call you back Saturday with another update.

They called me today to say, we have called you as promised, it’s not done, and you will have to wait an indefinite amount of time for it to be done and when it is, we will call you.

It is now coming upto 4 weeks and no further. I have a new contract with a new provider that I’m having to pay for and no real use for it because Three can’t sort out their technical issue, it’s completely ridiculous. I’m no further to getting a solution and I want to take it higher - does anyone have the contact information for the head of customer services or someone alike?

Ashley

0 REPLIES 0