Fledgling

Please cancel my add on. It is impossible to find a way of doing this myself

6 REPLIES 6
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there, Wayne.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

I'm sorry you're having issues getting the add-on removed. You can normally do this through My3, but if you're having issues on that, or the add-on isn't coming off as expected, we can help take the add-on off of the account for you. One of our moderators will send you a PM with more info on how to get in touch. 

The team will be happy to help sort that out for you 🙂 

Pete.

AN
Fledgling

I’m having trouble cancelling my add on too. Please cancel. It needed to be done by 12th but I simply cannot see where I might cancel it on the App!!

Marcuss
Fledgling

I requested mine to be removed, which took some time as there is no obvious way to do it on the app. The next month, I see that I am still being charged the same amount.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

It's normally the next months bill where you would be charged for the addon. The exception to this is if the addon is active through the bill cycle, in that case, the system will charge you for the previous months addon, plus the month ahead. 

If you took the addon for just a single month, the charge that was on the bill would like have been for that. If you're unsure though, and would like to get it checked, the support team will be able to access the account and double check it for you.

Pete. 

Brookie2012
Fledgling

Please cancel my add on. It is impossible to find a way of doing this myself

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Brookie2012,

Lets get this sorted for you! 

I have sent you a PM with a link to our colleagues who can help you with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M