cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Cancelling Add-ons

Ali
Fledgling

I have tried to cancel my add-on via the app and even through online live chat however it is still showing up on my account. Live chat I was told it has been cancelled but on my account it states the add-on is on going. I am a little frustrated now since financially I am having a struggle. I am not sure what I can do next?

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Ali,

Welcome to the Three Community.

The add on may just be "active" till the end of your current bill cycle, but I can understand the concern about getting extra charges unintentionally. Perhaps you could share a screenshot of what you're seeing on the app (ensuring you don't share private info), or copy the exact wording of what you're seeing into a reply?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

smlo88
Fledgling

I also experienced the same problem and cancelled the add on before it got activated 7 days later. Now 7 days later I see the add on activated again. I even have a screenshot shot confirming the add on was canceled. This is ridiculous that I am still getting charged for something I cancelled and no longer needed. Now I am also struggling to cancel the add on again.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi smlo88,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been experiencing these difficulties when cancelling your add on. I'll send a PM so you can get more help with this.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.