cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Usage

CBush221
Fledgling

I was mugged and my device was stolen, and my phone insurers require a proof of usage from Three in order to process my claim for a new phone. I have requested a proof of usage from Three more times than I can count now and I am going in complete circles. No one ever sends anything or follows up with me so I then have to repeat the process again dealing with the live chat assistants who just give the same script, and each time being told it will take another 72 hours to process my request. The first time I sent my proof of purchase to the Proofs email address was on 23/07/2024 so it has basically been a month of me trying to get this proof of usage and I am no closer to acquiring it than when I began. This is clearly a broken process or you do not have the right staff working for you because there is clearly no responsibility by the lack of response I have received and clearly by the fact so many other people in this community have suffered the same incompetence in trying to receive their proof of usage. This situation has been incredibly stressful for me and it has only been made worse by Three. Hoping there is someone or some guidance in this Community that can help me escalate this issue so I can get my proof of usage because it clearly isn't getting solved by going through the normal channels! @JohnD @JonathanB @KateS 

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS