cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of barring

7Jade
Fledgling

Hello,

My phone was stolen a few weeks ago and I've been trying to get proof of barring to give to my insurance company. I've been been in touch about 5 times now asking for this. Every time I'm told it'll get to me within 72 hours and, of course, it never arrives. 

Any one ever had any joy actually getting proof of barring and how they managed to achieve it? The fact I've been in touch so many times and got nowhere is ridiculous, I shouldn't have to be putting in this much work for a simple document. It's really making me rethink whether I wish to remain with Three as the customer service is dreadful.

Further to this, any time I get in touch, the operators I speak with want to spend more time trying to upsell me contracts I don't want or need. I don't want this when I am reaching out about a stolen phone! 

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @7Jade,

Welcome to the Three Community. This sounds really frustrating, I'll do my best to help.

We can't directly obtain proof documents from the community, but I'll send you a private message to your community account so that you can get more help with this.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

charliefoxtrot2
Fledgling

Please can someone contact me with how to get a copy of this. I've called up and been in to store multiple times and all I am offered it a bill. My insurance company specifically says that a bill is not prove of usage. "Proof of usage is a letter from your mobile provider, on their letterhead, confirming dates of usage" is what my insurance wants.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @charliefoxtrot2,

Welcome to the Three Community. I'll send you a private message to your community account to direct you to more help with this.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.