cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how come i have two phones on three if i top up £10 i can get 10gb of data and on the other i can on

Danni
Fledgling

how come i have two phones.

both on three (both my children’s, one is a two month old sim and one is a well a few years old sim)

if i top up £10 on the new one,  i can get 10gb of data and unlimited calls and txt and on the other older one,  i can only get 4gb of data, unlimited calls and txt for the same price of £10.

why is this?…. 

kind regards

danielle 

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

I wonder if when you bought the first sim it only came with 4gb of data but now 3 are more generous and 10gb is the standard. Have you called customer services or visited a 3 store to get them to upgrade the deal on the older sim?

Danni
Fledgling

I have and they tried selling a contract. So I put my foot down said no.

iv ordered a new free sim and I will pop it in and transfer the number so I’m just updating the sim. 
kind regards 

danni 

Kevbur123
Active

Most likely is an easier solution than the one I am going to recommend. The SIM that is a few years old request a PAC code. Then use a SIM from another network that you do not need (simply buy a pay as you go SIM vodafonei). Use the PAC code from three to move to Vodafone, then same procedure but this time port the number back to three. You can request PAC codes by simply texting PAC to 65075 from any SIM. This will hopefully present you with the latest terms offers settings. Done Monday morning you could be all done Wednesday. I know this is not a quick solution but it is a way I have found when wanting to keep a number same network but latest offers.