cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage & Proof of blacklisting

lbooth1
Fledgling

My phone was stolen in the early hours of 25th December, and in order to make a claim for my insurance, the insurance provider asks me to provide proof of usage documents and proof of blacklisting. 

I contacted There on live chat and asked for this, and they said they would send it in 72 hours. It has now been well over three days and I have received nothing, which is very frustrating as I am keen to get a replacement phone as soon as possible. I even asked in store whether they would be able to help me with this, but they were unable to.

Please can someone advise me on how to get this information.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lbooth1,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone was stolen and that you're still waiting to receive this documentation for your insurance claim. We'll do our best to help. I'll send you a private message so that we can get you in contact with some colleagues that can help.

To access your private messages on the community, click on your avatar in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.