cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to top up my mum's PAYG but not sure how...

slicendice73
Fledgling

Hi...my mum has a PAYG SIM which I got for her in early December. She's currently in the USA but she did use the SIM in the UK before she went. 

I want to top up for her, as her month's credit is pretty much up. I searched for how to do this and the Three website says to login to My3 then select "Top up another account" in the "Top-up" section. However, when I log into My3 (I'm on a Three contract), there is no Top up section.

I've also tried the anonymous top up option from the Three website, but when I select the "Data pack" option and enter my mum's phone number, it just says "There aren't any Data Packs that match your plan."

Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, I  am not sure if this will work but search 3 for anonymous top up. It's somewhere in my3 and it asks what number you want to top up. Worth a try?

slicendice73
Fledgling

Thanks for the reply, but I've already tried that without any luck (see original post)

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @slicendice73,

Welcome to the Three Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding the top up via My3 or the anonymous option, it may be best for the account holder to make contact with the PAYG team. Here's our PAYG support page, you should be able to reach the team from the "Further Support" section. Please let us know if you're able to get it sorted out from there.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.