cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk code

Sdisaac1
Fledgling

Where on the app can I find my puk code?

Best solution
Best solution
MZone
Maestro

You can’t.

How do I get a PUK code?

We know it can be easy to forget your PIN, but don’t worry if you’ve managed to block your phone by trying it too many times. You’ll just need to get a PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code.

If you need your PUK, get in touch using Live Chat or give us a call on 333 from a Three phone (free if you’re on an Advanced plan) or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone (standard rates apply) to request a PUK code.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Best solution
MZone
Maestro

You can’t.

How do I get a PUK code?

We know it can be easy to forget your PIN, but don’t worry if you’ve managed to block your phone by trying it too many times. You’ll just need to get a PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code.

If you need your PUK, get in touch using Live Chat or give us a call on 333 from a Three phone (free if you’re on an Advanced plan) or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone (standard rates apply) to request a PUK code.

rky
Involved

not everyone will require PUK code if you are going to enable pin on your Sim card so that if the phone is going to be stolen then after the phone restart thief cannot use your Sim card then in that event after Three attempt your Sim card will be blocked in that event this PUK is useful to unblock the Sim card. But in the normal scenario where this is not happening then if you are going to remember your pin, then you don’t need the PUK until you lock your SIM in 3 wrong pin entry attempts 

Kalam2016
Fledgling

Sim lock Please sending pac code 

MZone
Maestro