cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register button does not work

tezmarelda
Fledgling

I am trying to log in to my three app however the button to register isn't working, the button doesn't load a registration page. 

14 REPLIES 14
GadgetsMaster
Fledgling

Same. Register button not working on android app, iphone app or web site. Keen to know that the resolution is. 

Eduardo159
Fledgling

Also have same problem.  Register button is not working.  Very boring

niccigo1
Fledgling

me too cant reigster or log into my account from any phone or laptop

emmajb
Fledgling

Same - please fix three! Just had a text saying my direct debit hasn’t gone through but unable to access my account, please provide answer!

ConorGillan91
Fledgling

I have been on the live chat assistant nonsense trying to explain this for the last half an hour to be asked continuously if i can reopen the link in another tab, how hard is it to understand there is a dead link on the website and it needs fixed. Cowboys 

Dadaist
Regular

Yep, ditto. Register button does nothing. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. We've received reports of issues registering and are investigating. We'll provide an update as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

GadgetsMaster
Fledgling

Jonathan, can you update on both issues? Looks like others have also received a text saying the direct debit hasn't been taken which is why some are trying to register to look into what's gone wrong. First problem direct debit issue. Second problem register button not working. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GadgetsMaster,

We're aware of this issue too. Any missed Direct Debits from last week are expected to go through today. For the payment issue, it's best we get your account checked out. I'll message you a link to a team that can look into this further for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here