cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont get data pack

timotymillan
Fledgling

Hiya all, hope this msg finds you well. Need help on my account .

This morning , my PAYG have £20. I do register and login to buy £10 data pack ( autorenew).
After bought £10 data pack, my account have  £10 without £data pack at all ( I do get the confirmation email " your orders gone through).

Does anyone know what  happen ? Apprentlly the web chat is wasting my time around 30-40 mins (cant help as well).
Before that someone said need to call 333 , I did try to call and follow the option as web chat said (turn out invalid choice) seems both of them dont want to work.

Sometime just not worth it to complain and spent your life for £10 (Three scam lol) I am sure many people give up 

More details from my three , bellow

Top up history details
9th Apr, 2024
16:40Three store
Data Pack purchase with voucher

-£10.00-£10.00
New balance: £10.00
Balance before: £20.00

1st Feb, 2024
15:00444 phone service
Voucher Top-up

£20.00£20.00
New balance: £20.00
Balance before: £0.00

Hope Vodafone wont take three merge

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @timotymillan,

Usually a data pack should load to your account immediately, but if there's delays we have systems in place to catch this and re-apply the pack to the account. Did your allowance of minutes, texts, and data arrive in the end? Let me know if you still need any help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.