Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration

Judoka
Fledgling
  • Is it just me, or is the process of registering, logging in and posting a message unnecessarily difficult?
5 REPLIES 5
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Judoka,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you found your experience of registering and using the community difficult. Feedback is always welcome here, can you please tell us more? What parts of the process did you find difficult, and why?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Judoka
Fledgling

I cant remember exactly the difficulty I had, but I was trying to register on my phone and pages didn't go to expected destinations and finding the page I left wasn't logical.

Can I also add that I find Three's habit of sending a survey popup in the middle of my typing doesn't help customer satisfaction. I had to delete it to carry on typing so can no longer comment on the survey.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's okay Judoka, if you remember or come across anything else you don't think works well, be sure to let me or the other moderators know.

On the survey, that is something we're looking into. We're analysing how much time people spend on the community and should hopefully be able to set this for a timing that is towards the end of the average visit to the site.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Sledged
Fledgling

I have been unable to register a PAYG mobile broadband data sim it says I need to connect to my mobile broadband or device. However its the same message when trying to register from my device

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Sledged,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble registering. The original post from Judoka was referring to difficulties registering a community account and posting. Just to clarify, and so we can get you the best advice for this. Are you having trouble registering for My3, or is it activating the SIM in general that's causing problems?

Let us know and we'll do our best to help. 🙂

JonathanB