cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested proof of usage

Pavankumar
Fledgling

I requested proof of usage for my insurance claim for my lost device I requested it on 9th of January at first the agents told I will get it within 72 hours after 72 hours I contacted them the agent told me recently they changed the waiting time from 72 hours to 5 days after 5 days I contacted them they told me again we raised a ticket so you need wait for  five more days ones again I contacted them they told me to wait for more is this how three treat their customers or it’s just me

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

I do not understand why OFCOM do not require the networks to complete this action within a set period. They put timescale limits on many actions the networks have to preform but not this one.

bhupinder4819
Fledgling

@Pavankumar wrote:

I requested proof of usage for my insurance claim for my lost device I requested it on 9th of January at first the agents told I will get it within 72 hours after 72 hours I contacted them the agent told me recently they changed the waiting time from 72 hours to 5 days after 5 days I contacted them they told me again we raised a ticket so you need wait for  five more days ones again I contacted them they told me to wait for more is this how three treat their customers or it’s just me

bhupinder4819
Fledgling

They are doing same as it with me iam very fed up with this network 😭

FB
Fledgling

And to me! Been waiting since December. Avoid Three at all costs 

RAjan8335
Fledgling

Me also waiting for this my issurance company asking for this letter only company is playing with all customers 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RAjan8335,

I'm sorry to hear this, how long have you been waiting for the proof letter?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.