cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Amelia2018
Fledgling

Hi three I am reaching out after several attempts to resolve my ongoing billing issues.

I began a new contract in April 2023 I was reassured by your staff in the three mobile store my contract at the time would be cancelled and my new updated contract would begin the following month. Unfortunately I've had a continuous requests for several payments and cancelled my old DD and started a new DD with my new contract payment amount. My three account shows my payments are up to date but I am being told my account will be passed to a debt collection agency which is adding to my stress and anxiety, I am a patient with my local community mental health team so is only compounding and worsening my current situation.I have spoken to your call centre in Mumbai several times to attempt to resolve this and every time I am told my account is up to date and I don't owe any money. Please can someone help me with my query it would be very much appreciated especially in the current situation I find myself in. I am happy to share any further details if needed. Many Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Key player

This is a public forum with no access to online accounts. I suggest you reach out to Three via social media as find the team that reply better and will be able to resolve your issue. 

Amelia2018
Fledgling

Thank you I've tried on X but not had any joy I'll see if any other Social channels I can reach out too.

Paddiewack
Superstar

I personally would also raise a complaint to escalate this. You can find the complaint form on the Three homepage,and I would do this before anything else if I were you. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Amelia. 

It sounds like something has gone wrong for sure. It's disappointing that the team haven't been able to resolve it for you. It might be worth raising the matter with the complaints team here. The team can investigate the issue you're having and try to get it resolved for you. 

There's a few options for logging a complaint, one of them is a form you can complete and submit online. This will set up a call back from a complaints handler so the issue can be discussed. 

Pete.