cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous customer service

UnhappyEx3
Fledgling

Over a week ago, I started having issues with my network. I couldn't call or use data. I connected to WiFi and started a live chat and after waiting in line for over an hour, I finally managed to speak to somebody. I explained my issues and they said 3 would get things sorted and jeep me notified. I was promised calls to help me, compensation for the issues I have faced and numerous apologies with little to no help. Today I spoke to a manager and after explaining I lost business and money due to the issues that I have faced, I was offered an apology and £10 onto my account. Due to the treatment, lies and terrible customer services, I am leaving 3 and going a more reliable network. Never again. If you want my advice, avoid 3 and join a network which cares about their customers and won't push you from pillar to post for issues they are meant to correct.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a customer I can sympathise with your comments and I do agree that Three customer service can be (shall we say) patchy at times. Addressing the tech issues it’s just that;tech fails,people stuff up and no network can guarantee continuity of service. For me Three is a trade off between what I consider to be a technically good network and at times less than adequate customer service;and I do admit that I steer clear of them if at all possible. The other part of the trade off is price. Three is by far the best value network as regards price and I for one won’t be going anywhere soon. I would say to you to consider your options of course but don’t rashly cut off your nose to spite your face. 

pwalk
Active

@Anonymous wrote:

Three is by far the best value network as regards price and I for one won’t be going anywhere soon.

Certainly not for 30-day sim only deals, Three and other major networks are far from good value

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opinions vary so best wishes. 

pwalk
Active

It's not an opinion but an objective fact, just compare the deals🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it’s decided the person decides to leave Three then all well and good. What  I said was to consider the options. If that’s done and  the person still decides to leave then let me be the first to run to the platform and wave to the departing train.