cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming charges

ScottL
Fledgling

Hi All, has anyone ever come across this? I was due to go to Spain 20-28th June. I have a weird contract set up (on the app it was defined as LEGACY NULLLLL 24months XXXX) So i called Three customer service to enquire if i had go Roam or not. The guy confirmed i had go roam on 2 of my numbers and had 2 7 day passes that would cover most of the trip but i would have to pay a £2 per account for the last 24 hrs. All good, go away everything's working fine. I check my bill today and ive been charged £16 on one phone and £17.36 on another. Been on chat all day this morning, they say its roaming charges for 8 days for 2 devices. I told them about the Three member telling me i was covered and they said well you did have a pass but it expired the day before you left so the charges stand???? They wont tell me why the pass expired and that i told the customer services guy i was covered and i am unwilling to pay over the £4 i agreed.  They said all they can do is give me a £10 credit on ONE account but basically its my fault? I've been a three customer for 19 years and just took out 2 upgrades for 2 years.

0 REPLIES 0